Watkins Calcara, Chtd.

Special Needs

What if I have a disabled child?

Parents with disabled children can insure a portion of their estate is set aside to be used for the benefit of a disabled child without causing their child to be ineligible for public benefits by using a special needs trust in their estate plan.

Our lawyers can help: Mark Calcara