No matter how careful one is, some disputes arise that require the assistance of a lawyer. resolve. Our lawyers routinely appear in courtrooms across Kansas, covering not only Western Kansas, but also regularly finding themselves in Topeka or Wichita. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with quality legal representation and working with our clients to help understand the convoluted legal nuances involved in any case.
With extensive experience in both state and federal courts, both at the trial and appellate level, our attorneys can help navigate the complicated waters of the court system, mediation, or arbitration. The firm’s litigators prosecute and defend civil cases in a variety of areas, including:
– Civil Rights
– Employment Law
– Personal Injury
– Construction Defects
– Breach or Enforcement of Contract
– Commercial/Complex Disputes
– Real Estate and Property Matters
– Governmental Entity Defense, including claims brought under Section 1983 or the Kansas Tort Claims Act
– Creditors Rights and Foreclosures
– Insurance Defense
– Insurance Coverage and Reservation of Rights
– Breach of Fiduciary duty
If you are facing the threat of litigation or are considering resorting to the courts yourself, our lawyers can help you navigate the minefield of litigation.